Intelligent display confirms accurate line recognition
Compatible with Micro 1000 and Micro 4000NET controllers
• Auto Setup — automatically calibrates the optimum sensor parameters with a push
of a button. The Auto Setup feature uses an enhanced sensing algorithm
that can decipher the multiple sensing
options within its field of view.
• Real Time Display — the intuitive LCD display lets the operator view exactly what the sensor is seeing in real time. Operators can pre-select the guiding method, edge or line, of a printed line or pattern among visual clutter.
Optional Auxiliary Remote Station
• AccuBeam Line Saver™ — The AccuBeam® 3 can be configured to work in tandem with a WideArray™ edge detector to maintain control of the web during splices or other printed line interruptions. If the line disappears, the WideArray™edge detector immediately takes control of the edge until the line returns.
Custom engineered 3-roll positive displacement guides with ideal line guide mounting available
• Fast changeover — the job recipe function allows the operator to store and instantly recall up to 25 past jobs.
• Compatible — The AccuBeam 3 is compatible with the Micro 1000® and Micro 4000NET®. An optional auxiliary remote station is available for the inaccessible applications.
• Optimal Lighting Angle — Multiple light sources provide three illumination angles for optimal lighting of materials with matte, glossy and holographic reflection characteristics.
You’ll always get more value from AccuWeb
• Self-contained unit includes sensor, operator interface controls, and three color light sources with three independent light source positions in a compact, hardcoat anodized aluminum housing.
• Fast 20 MHz microcontroller performs frame-by-frame analysis of image captured on array sensor. Able to locate lines, edges or print patterns - even when surrounded by nearby graphics, registration marks or other features.
• Class I Division 1 hazardous environment capable with optional proof-of-purge system.
Optional Proof-of-Purge system
Select and specify AccuBeam®3 for your next equipment replacement web guide - and experience the
LED light sources produce red, green,
or blue, light for optimum contrast.